Team Aura Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aura Monument

2 posters

Go down

Aura Monument Empty Aura Monument

Post by Majigama Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 pm

This is a level... where everyone will contribute a part...

I'll make my part first. Then send it to Boba Fett...
Then, after he send it back I will send it to someone else. I am thinking that Ruke or someone can make an acount called Team_Aura, so that it isn't one of us owning the level. In my part, I am having different parts of y best levels like Life in technicolor, and Teleport Resort. I was thinking that maybe White and Black can both make parts of the Secret Hills HQ, or something like that, and Ruke can make a section going through Chill Mt. Boba Fett , I was thinking, could maybe do something related to B.O.M. Hill. I thought that Flora could do something where you run away from knives, and you hit checkpoints. If the knives hit you, it acts as a net, and teleports you back to your last checkpoint... I think that's all the main members... I'll work on my part and post more soon! Oh, and soon to Come Teleport Resort 2, and eventually, Teleport Resort X... Which everyone will be able to work on! Well... I hope you're all excited!

-Majig cat
Majigama
Majigama
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Aura Monument Empty Re: Aura Monument

Post by Rukario77 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Sounds Awesome!

And for the Team Account, good idea.
Rukario77
Rukario77
Admin
Admin

https://teamaura.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Majigama Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Ok... let me know if you want to make it. I was thinking we could all have the password... just no bad things in chat. I don't want us to Have a bad reputation... working on the level... any name ideas? Oh, and I had another Idea for it! I thought we could use Teleports at the sumbition from level to level, and at the start of each are, each person can give a summary of themselves! I'll make an example on mine, and you can all follow... Oh, and I was wondering if someone could sprite a block for me... I want it of my avatar... Please do that for me and PM the block. Thanks! More updates soon!
Majigama
Majigama
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down