Team Aura Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2500 Post Speech!

Go down

2500 Post Speech! Empty 2500 Post Speech!

Post by Rukario77 Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:25 am

Wow. Just wow. I now have 2400 more posts than I ever thought I'd get. Just wow. So I thought that I'd make this the most epic speech ever.

First, a dedication to my friends (in no specific order)

Off-Topic Forumers:

^Black^ and *White*: Two awesome and hilarious twins from Texas. Truly a dynamic duo. I'd like to thank ^Black^ for being one of my first forum friends and *White* for inspiring me to get a high post count.

TeamAZ: TeamAZ is just plain awesome. When you need him, he's there.
TeamAZ wrote:This is my funny quote, don't steal it.
He also helped me make an origin story.

Majigama: Majigama is known for making the Teleport Resort series. He's also part of Team Aura and the UFRGP. Point-in-case, he's helped me get this many posts, mainly in Off-Topic and Community Games, and is probably one of my best forum friends. (also, he made Spontus... thanks for including "me")

B46Delta: At first, B46Delta seemed like nothing more than a copy of me: Sig Banner, Mount Melt, etc. But eventually, we became good friends. (He also made me a mod on his forums.)

FloraFana: FloraFana was one of my first forum friends. She even showed me my 100 "Poast" speech in my 2000 post speech thread. I'd just like to say this: Thanks for being an awesome friend, here, on PR3, on the Team Aura Forums, and on Kongregate.... and also forgiving me for that... er... forum meme...

ZandexLR: ZandexLR helped make the Team Aura Forums not suck. As a result, he's a mod on there.

Huntlocker: He's not just an excellent blockmaker, but a moderator on the Sparkworkz forums. He's also the first Team Aura member (besides me, of course).

Captain_Sparkworkz: For always being helpful and stuff.... and for making all of this possible. Without Sparkworkz Forums, there would be no post speeches.

Anyways.... Here's an excerpt from one of my favorite CG threads (that I made): One Word Story!

Fingers are edible... Cannibals explode in water. TeamAZ died painfully. RaiTwo got eaten slowly. Explosives exploded. YouTube has videos? Chuck Norris died... JK! Who lieks OSHAWOTTZ?! Majigama - *BOOM* exploded.
Maths Class gave dapianokid Dragon Flu because it's quite arithmatic! "OOPS!" shouted Digital Delta. RoahmMythril scraped poop off TNT quickly! I am DEAD. *barfs rainbow* LOL's are ROFL's! Delta kills Captain_Sparkworkz's sanity! OH MY FREAKING CHUCK NORRIS!!! Minecraft is a virus of explosions. 2300 Shoop Da Woops coming! "BBBLLLLLAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!" they yelled! The reason exploded a diamond amazingly! Reiyu Frost is awesome. Google Chrome sucks. J.K. Rowling is TeamAZ's assassin! Dynamite exploded again! RaiTwo got pwned awesomely. Bruce Willis 'sploded.... Who cares? Rukario77 doesn't. Angry bird's awesomeness is THE_BOMB.com. Windows 7 is Windows 7. Sadly, Majigama died painfully. Minecraft's title keeps on being fixed from its origanal position, to being "cool"or "awesome" by Delta. ROFL's are LOLs sometimes all cry makes sense too.

Large eh? I think so.

And here's what happens when you forget to fix your typos:

Code:
So anyaays, here O am, trying to type and stuff, typing, blablabls... Seeing what happens if I don't gix my mistakes. In other words, I don't hit backspace. Wlll, I think I'm doing better than I thought that I would... and you know what, dang it, I'm optting this in my 2500- post speech. Wow, did I just put a minus after the 2500? ... Er... well. I'm bored now. Maybe I'll abuse some tutrles in Kongragate. WAH. ///. Bugger! I m starung yo make a lot og typos now... the end.

And this is what happens when you not only do that, but don't press shift...

Code:
so here i am, seeing what happen snafj stuff,,,,, ach. see how baf it gets if youre being reckless/// bloody 3524111 huh, that doesn't work..... .., orth.. agtenrj bugger11

Now, enough randomness, let's cut to the chase!

This is Rukario77's origin story.

In the year 199X, an egg was found in Great Britain. It was larger than an ostrich egg. It had interesting marking on it, like that of an icy, chilling aura. It eventually hatched, and an icy-blue Riolu was found inside. Its first words were, "Who are you?".

This Riolu grew up in London, and eventually evolved into a Lucario, still icy-blue is colour. He had the interesting ability to freeze objects, even though he could not learn many Ice-Type moves aside from Ice Punch, and he didn't even know Ice Punch.

He had eventually split apart from civilization, making his own abode in the mountainsides. He was surprisingly intelligent, as he had a house not too far from the average American house; TV, computer, and all that.

Years later, in 20XX, he moved to the futuristic city of Sparkworkzia. He became a Platform Racer. However, in one race, a giant block fell on him, forcing him to amputate his left hand. Later that day, he got a bionic hand that still retained ice powers. It could shoot ice as it turned into a miniature cannon, earning Rukario77 the nickname "Mega Brit".

Nowadays, Rukario77 is known as the #1 poster on the Sparkworkz forums, being one of the "Sparkworkz Forums Off-Topic-ers", along with... uh... basically everyone else mentioned in this speech...

And now an origin story for Reiyu Frost, a character I made.

2500 Post Speech! Reiyuf10

Reiyu's full name is Reiyu Kario Frost. Sounds familiar? No...

He is 16, and has incredible knife-throwing skills. As his name implies, he has ice powers. He can even create swords and knives out of ice.

He's half-lucario. How that works, you ask? I don't know.

He can also sense auras, being half-Lucario. He also has Lucario ears.

That's basically it. Anyways.... time for some funny quotes!

TeamAZ wrote:Me fail English? Thats unpossible.
TeamAZ wrote:And never, ever, EVER forget! Wait.... I forgot....
*White* wrote:I know all the answers to your questions. I just need your credit card number and your email password.
B46Delta wrote:Penguins are sharp.
FloraFana wrote:Toaster ovens are meeean D:

And some of mine:

Ok, do they belong in your underwear salad?

Hello? London Mental Hospital? Yes, I'll Hold.

So does this explain how you ended up in a frozen mountain with an icy Lucario who has a gun for a hand?

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE... Oh, right. Team Aura.

FEEL MY BRITISH WRATH!!!

It's sad to own a forum only to be outposted by two people. I'm talking about you, Cap'n.

If I had bowels and pants, I'd need a new pair of pants right now.

I wonder how often Cap'n Sparky feels the temptation to abuse post editing. You know, edit a post, and say something like "Ruke'd!" or "Delta'd!". Maybe "Spark'd!".

I'd like to be a mod on PR3, not so I can do good things for the community, but just for the name colour change.

Delta, I'm afraid to ask how you had 3 tails in the first place, let alone 2.

In Team Aura Forums, Rukario77 can edit Huntlocker's posts!

We're not all "Bloody &#%$" this and "Bloody #@%$" that, you know.

My girlfriend said this once: "Think so far outside the box, it's not even remotely near anything box-shaped."

Why do you Americans call snogging "Making Out"? Making what out? A cheque?

Crisps are called crisps 'cause crisps are crispy. Try saying that five times fast.

B46Delta wrote:I want to put ALL OF THESE in my sig!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you do, Delta. I'm sure you do.

This is where I root through OT looking for funny quotes....

Captain_Sparkworkz wrote:
Huntlocker wrote:I found internet.

Congratulation!

... and only find one before I go on Kongregate....

.... and procrastinate.... but still.... one last thing to keep you all motivated...

2500 Post Speech! Rukari10
Rukario77
Rukario77
Admin
Admin

https://teamaura.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down